An online video platform (OVP) is a service that allows subscribers to upload, convert, store and play back again video content on the Internet, often via a structured, large-scale system that can generate revenue. With online video rapidly being an important means for individuals to meet their information and entertainment needs, small enterprises that fail to include it in their marketing strategies will have so much to lose. A decade ago, a variety of online video platforms clamor for attention like iTunes, Blip, Dailymotion, Myspace, and Metacafe but in a short time, the chase was over. In recent years, different new platforms have surfaced, and their impact is greatly felt. For instance, brands can create their video and upload them to Facebook without paying a dime, and they account for incredible success. Also, Snapchat lets any of its users broadcast to their followers with the My Story feature though the video is just 10seconds its success is very high, many brands have used Vine and Instagram to great effect. But in all, YouTube is still the biggest online video platform by far.
YouTube video gets more than 1 billion viewers every month, and most of the views come from mobile devices. These viewers represent a lot of potential customers. YouTube offers the opportunity to reach your audience via demographics, keywords or topics like “just for teens.” You could also know the number of viewers your videos have gotten and can get to know how your customers feel about your product from their comments. It is possible to facilitate discovery of or engagement (shares, comments, and likes) with your video ads using YouTube video platform but without an excellent marketing video, you will not rank high in the search engine as your video needs to shine through among 4billion others that are viewed daily.
How does YouTube help to reach the target market and create sales for products and services?
- Firstly your video must show the product in action or how the service is carried out and make sure to direct viewers to your website to generate sales.
- YouTube Ads appear besides playing videos and in search results. You could make shorter versions of the videos and promote it by using YouTube ads
- YouTube has some targeting options that help you reach the right customer for your business. You may target by age, gender, location, hobbies and more.
- YouTube promotes retail stores that are videos produced could be specifically for short-term promotions.
- Customer’s issues could be solved via YouTube as you could produce videos mainly about customer’s problems, Questions and Answers sessions regarding your product or services this does not help the customers only but also your enterprise on the long run.
- Product training meetings, conferences on YouTube could be a time saver as those who cannot attend the meetings can purchase these informative videos online.
- YouTube can also be used for communication with employees and even for recruitment purpose.
YouTube platform helps everyone. The creator makes incredible videos. If it is so captivating, viewers come back for more, and he could make money from it. The advertiser, see YouTube as a medium to reach their target audience and if other advertisers see the traffic on your channels, they are willing to pay to run ads there. Viewers, on the other hand, visit YouTube to be entertained, learn and join an interactive community. They provide the eyes required to help creators, advertisers, and YouTube to make money.
Try the services of a professional and licensed business video production company like SPRING FOREST STUDIO PTE LTD for your YouTube video production to promote your business. They are grounded and well equipped in video production so you can be confident of getting the very best from them.